Spend a fun afternoon with your family, partner or friends, skating on the ice-rink located in the famous Palai de Gèu sports complex.
Palai de Gèu is perfect in summer or winter, on hot or cold rainy days or as a way to enjoy an active day in natural surroundings. Don’t miss out on the unique sensation of skating on ice. Drop in and discover how easy it is to enjoy Vielha.
The ice rink measures 1,456m2 and has a seating capacity of up to 630 people. Which is why many sporting events are held here all year round including curling, ice hockey, figure skating and ballet on ice, to name but a few.
Size: 56 x 26 metres
2 changing rooms
Skate rental: 500 ice hockey and figure skating skates available
Seating: 630 people
And if ice-skating isn’t for you, Palai de Gèu offers other facilities perfect for training or enjoying exercise.
These facilities include:
· Two heated indoor pools. The semi-Olympic pool (25 x 12 m) is heated to 27.5ºC. The small pool measures 12 x 12 m and is heated to 29ºC. There is also an outdoor pool, which is open during the summer months, and equipped with sun loungers and a garden area, ideal for hot days.
· Gymnasium: 350 m2 fitness room equipped with cardiovascular and bodybuilding machinery.
· Tatami Room: equipped with a 62 m2 tatami mat surface for Karate.
· Aerobics Room: this 150 m2 room is used for aerobics, aerolatino fitness, powerdumb, BOSU, body building and stretching classes.
· Spinning Room: with 29 cardiovascular spinning bikes.
· Body/Mind Room: this multipurpose space is designed for activities such as Pilates, belly dancing, etc.
· Climbing Wall: this 70 m2 room features a boulder for rock climbing practice and training.
· Padel: this open-air facility is located next to the Palai de Gèu.